Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thomas's Birthday Invitation Directions

Some of you have had troubles figuring out Thomas's invitation, so I thought I'd make it easier. First Click on the play button. Then click where it says click to start. Then you can play around with all the funny noses, glasses, hats, etc. by dragging them onto the photo with your mouse. When you are done playing click on the camera in the lower right hand corner and it will take you to the invitation details.

Love you all and sorry for any confusion.

1 comment:

Annie Taylor said...

HEY BECKY SORRY WE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE PARTY. ISAAC ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL THIS WEEK AND I HAD TO WORK TONIGHT. I BET IT WAS A BLAST I HOPE WE CAN WORK OUT TOGETHER SOON, WHEN EVERYONE IS FEELING BETTER. TELL THOMAS 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" FOR ME.